Our Anaphylaxis course is a 2-3 hr practical course which covers the skills and knowledge in the 22300VIC – Course in first aid management of Anaphylaxis
Prerequisite – None.
A Statement of Attainment in 22300VIC – Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis can be emailed same day and are renewable every 3 years.
VU21800- Provide first aid management of anaphylaxis
VU21801 – Develop risk minimisation and risk management strategies for anaphylaxis
These units appear on your Anaphylaxis Statement of Attainment
1. Respond to a severe allergic reaction
2. Provide appropriate first aid treatment for anaphylactic reaction
3. Communicate details of incident
4. Evaluate first aid response to anaphylactic reaction
5. Identify individuals at risk of allegic reactions
6. Develop individual anaphylaxis management plans
7. Implement strategies to prevent allergic and anaphylactic reactions
8. Develop a communication plan to raise awareness of allergic reactions and anaphylaxis