Our Asthma course is a 2-3 hr practical course which covers the skills and knowledge in the 22556VIC- Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace.
Prerequisite – None.
A Statement of Attainment 22556VIC- Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace can be emailed same day and are renewable every 3 years.
1. Develop risk minimisation and management strategies for an asthma emergency
2. Assess emergency asthma situations
3. Provide the appropriate first aid treatment for an asthma attack
4. Communicate details of emergency asthma situations
5. Evaluate responses to asthma emergencies