Our Asthma course is a 3-4hr practical course which covers the skills and knowledge in the 22282VIC – Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace.
Prerequisite – None. For courses in 2017, achievements will not appear via the USI scheme unless a USI is provided to the instructor. See www.usi.gov.au
A Statement of Attainment 22282VIC – Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace is issued same day and is renewable every 3 years.
Competency Unit: VU21658 – Manage Asthma risks and emergencies in the workplace
This unit appears on your 22282VIC Statement of Attainment
1. Develop risk minimisation and management strategies for an asthma emergency
2. Assess emergency asthma situations
3. Provide the appropriate first aid treatment for an asthma attack
4. Communicate details of emergency asthma situations
5. Evaluate responses to asthma emergencies